Reinvesting in a manufacturing business allows Canadian business leaders to bet on themselves. But that confidence hardly sits in a vacuum. It connects to the business climate. It links up to labour markets. It relies on governmental measures. Even developments beyond Canada’s borders can determine the right time to invest.
This year’s Management Issues Survey report shares the insights and experiences of over 500 manufacturing leaders across Canada. Conducted by Canadian Manufacturers & Exporters in concert with BDO, the report provides a snapshot of manufacturers’ confidence in the market, their biggest challenges, and their plans to invest.
In this report you will learn:
- Why almost 80% of respondents plan to invest in training
- Why some business leaders say business conditions have improved — and others disagree
- How government can support Canadian competitiveness
- Where Canadian companies plan to invest
- The top obstacles to boosting exports
Fill out the form on this page to download the report.