Banks and financial institutions face a special peril when thinking about cybersecurity. With stores of sensitive client information and liquid assets, they present an inviting target for cyberattacks. Businesses are ramping up their cybersecurity, but cyber criminals are responding in kind — learning new techniques and stepping up attacks.
This report will update on you on the latest cybersecurity threats facing banks and financial institutions.
In this report you will discover:
- How to kickstart your cybersecurity planning for 2019
- Why a threat-based approach should top your cyber agenda
- Why old-school fax machines present a very modern threat
- A special section on the financial industry
- An in-depth case study on business email compromise attacks
Fill out the form on this page to download the report.